Summer ain’t over ‘til the bbq cools down — and lloyd is about to stoke the coals.
Bourbon, Bacon, & BBQ combines Four Roses bourbon-inspired cocktails and the lloyd chefs’ take on Texas-style bbq for an end of summer bash.
Four Roses has been hand-crafting their award-winning bourbon since 1888. A worldwide cocktail favorite, Four Roses Bourbon is known for its fruity, gentle spice, and honey notes, and crisp but smooth finish. Inspired by Four Rose’s history and quality, the lloyd bar crew has crafted three new cocktails and a special-edition old fashioned, available for one night only at Bourbon, Bacon, & BBQ.
Pork has been on the lloyd menu since day one, and the lloyd chef’s love BBQ so much they work it into a special at the Factories at least once a month. The kitchen is busting out the big smoker (and fryers) for Bourbon, Bacon, & BBQ to whip up an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring everything from appetizers to dessert.
lloyd Tip: Take grandma’s advice and skip the white clothes post Labor Day. lloyd is not responsible for what happens to your out-of-season white pants during the party.
- Deviled eggs topped with BBQ spices and crispy bacon
- Pork puppies served with a honey-bourbon dipping sauce
- Pulled pork topped with Pickled Reds and Big Daddy Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Smoked pork loin with a side of traditional slaw
- Nashville chicken sliders smothered in hot sauce, topped with house-made dill pickles, and served on a scratch-made biscuit
- Collard greens
- Baked beans
- Broccoli salad with bacon
- Sliced watermelon
- Stick bourbon cake made with Four Roses Bourbon
Bourbon, Bacon, & BBQ is going down September 30 from 5:30 to 9:30p at our Williamsville Taco Factory (5933 Main Street). Backyard bbq attire is encouraged, so don’t put away your sundresses and bermuda shorts just yet. Tickets are available for purchase on Eventbrite and include your choice of up to three custom-crafted cocktails, the Four Roses tasting, all-you-can-eat food, giveaways, and door prize raffles.
See you September 30 at lloyd Taco Factory in Williamsville for Bourbon, Bacon, & BBQ.