We don’t even have any filing cabinets.
An internship should mix real experience with a ton of fun. At Rise Collaborative, you’ll get just that. Our former interns now work at organizations like the Buffalo Bills, HBO, Westminster Economic Development Initiative (WEDI) and have freelanced video production for organizations like Brookstone, Campbell’s and more.
We’re in need of a social media intern who:
– Understands how FB, IG, and TW work already (duh)
– Has already established a following on at least one of the platforms above
– Can take a decent photo
– Can write creatively
– Can write coherently
– Understands the importance of a deadline
– Is an advocate for social justice in Western New York and nationally
– Can describe why they’d like to work with Rise
– Is ready to learn about executing digital advertising campaigns on social for Rise and for Rise’s clients
– Can handle early morning meetings
– Can learn to love analytics, from our website traffic to email campaign open rates
– Wants to meet the leaders of the region’s small businesses and non profits
This internship will cover all forms of media from podcast, video and magazine production, blogging, photography and everything in between. Everything Rise does is documented on social in order to increase our following, and therefor attract more promotional clients. There are multiple opportunities to earn income, as well as course credit while assisting throughout the semester and afterward.
Please read the following job description, including its instructions for application, carefully. We can’t wait to hear from you.
– Rise Team